I really wish that he didn't MSN me because I get full of hopes. This time round I think I managed to curb it quite a bit. Deleting him from my list was a good decision. It's obvious that between us he's now just a normal guy. And normal guys talk to girls they wouldn't usually talk to because they are either 1) curious or 2) horny and feeling a need to be an exhibitionist.
I really don't quite mind watching guys masturbate on webcam. Actually they always switch off the camera when it's time to clean up. I want to watch them clean up, I like watching that. It's kind of nice in a way, even kind of arousing.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, just a blogger who's facing a similiar situation as you, sighz..getting over someone you like/love is always hard..let's hope you don't have to resort to extremes to get over him..I'm still in the process of getting over a certain gal too..take care, gd luck and jia you.
hi! Thanks, you take care too yar?
Yup, I will. :)
Post a Comment