Friday, May 04, 2007

All I want in a non-relationship

Somehow I can never get close to the guys I like. Don't know how to behave around them either. I tend to want to know what they're doing and why and that's not how it's supposed to be, right? I mean what they're doing is their business and I have no right to ask or anything. I don't know, I think I piss guys I like off pretty easily.

Yes, there's somebody I'm interested in but I don't think he's interested in me. He shows no signs at all. Why is it always like this? I don't want to make the first move again. Anyway things will go wrong, they always do when it comes to matter like this. I treat guys better and talk better with them when I don't like them. Is it any wonder I don't wish to make a first move, don't want to get together with them? Things are alright now, I think I won't mind if things remain as they are, without my emotions of course. I really just want to be on good talking terms with them, that's all. Be able to hold a good conversation with them, they like talking with me and I'll be happy. Yeah, that sounds really good. =)

No comments: