Wednesday, May 16, 2007

2 guys I like, 2 emotions

For some reason, knowing that he went to pitstop cafe to have dinner with his friends and that they left a mark there made my heart ache a little. Knowing that if I go there now and search for a picture of him and his friends, I'd probably find it, make me go a little weird inside. I tell myself I don't need him, that as long as he's happy and I'm talking to him through whatever ways, it is alright. It's true, but it still hurts a little because I really like him a lot and I miss him.

At the same time, knowing that this other guy I'm interested in might be interested in somebody else... It also made my heart ache a little. Well, at least we're on talking terms. Not talking marvelously well because I have a knack for screwing things up with guys whom I like, but still talking and I'm glad about that. It's sufficient for me now.

No comments: