Wednesday, July 18, 2007

being invisible, wanting to help

So long since I last chatted properly with ridz. Not that any of our chats were proper anyway, but I still do miss talking to him. He is so in his own world that I frankly feel as if I am not needed, which is probably true, and it hurts to see him stressed out and close to burn out. But still he does not turn to me to at least talk about it. Maybe he relaxes in other ways but in some way it frankly makes me feel quite useless, unable to help him in any way. If I am useless in everything else, the one thing I am good at is listening. It just plainly hurts to see him with so much burden on his shoulders. In any case I hope he is able to get over this.

Ridz, I wish you'll see me here. I really wish I can help you a little in some way.

No comments: