Sometimes I find myself looking around me at people my age. Sometimes my laughter is hollow, my smile is fake, the tears are real. I hardly knew him, I wish I did, but it don't matter because he was a terrific person with terrific friends. His death has ironically woken me up, made me see how precious life is, how death does not take into account your age. Only 21, fresh into university, passionate musician. So promising! I feel like I have a responsibility to live my life well because he did not have the chance to do so, and I have it.
My friends have wrote fantastic accounts with him. Aimei's entry made me sad inside, his girlfriend's very short entry broke my heart.
I hope everybody will get back up again, I hope things will be better. I hope he gives those who love him the strength to go on in life. He's always here by them, by us, I hope they know that.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment