Tuesday, April 10, 2007

thoughts

"You really like him, don't you?"

Yeah, I do. I really do.

Not sure if it's like what some say, that I'll get over it or outgrow it, or if I'll ever get over him. Only time will tell, I guess? You know what's ironic? I'd really like to have a relationship with another guy, but I'm not ready at all to start anything with another person. Yet like what MZ says, maybe if another guy shows me concern or interest, maybe I'll be able to get over him. I don't feel that it's right to start something with another (if there is another) if I still have feelings for him. It will be like making use of the guy and it isn't right, right? How confusing. Maybe it's lucky that nobody's interested in me as well. No guy = I don't get upset = I don't upset him = Nobody gets hurt.
Such a simple equation.

No comments: